Coronavirus Update - CDC
In response to the growing concern and continued spread of the novel coronavirus or COVID – 19, and following the closures of our school districts and after school activities, Region 6 Education Service Center will remain closed this at least through this week, and all of our programs are on hold until further notice.
Please know, we will continue to monitor this rapidly evolving situation and keep you informed on the plans for all of our programs as we receive information. Please be patient with us as we make plans to reschedule the classes, trainings, and testing appointments and know that we will reach out to you all as soon as we know when school activities can be resumed in an effort to give you all the chance to plan accordingly.
Our thoughts and prayers are with our community and school district officials as they make these decisions and attempt to keep us all safe, as well as all the families affected by the virus.
Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.
Thank you and have a great day!
- Driver Education Classroom, Simulation and Behind-the-Wheel (BTW) Instruction
- Driver Education 32 Hour License On Line "LOL" Program
- Driver Education Parent Taught Course 106 "Ready SET Drive"
- Driver Education Teacher Certification Training
- Driver Education Traffic SAFETY Curriculum Materials
- Driver Education Virtual School 101 "A SAFE Drive into the Future" (TXVSN)
Contact: 936.435.8321 or email@example.com
Visit https://squareup.com/store/ESC6SET/ to register for the following: