The first step to making an EPIC6 purchase is to make sure your organization / entity is an EPIC6 member. If your organization is not an EPIC6 member, you may begin the free membership process here.
If your organization is a member of EPIC6, follow these simple steps:
- Review the Current Contracts tab located here and then select the contract category you are interested in.
- Select vendor(s) from the list of awarded vendors in the appropriate contract category.
- Contact the EPIC6 vendor(s) you wish to do business with and identify yourself as an EPIC6 member and request an EPIC6 quote.
- Create a Purchase Order to the vendor. The Purchase Order must clearly identify the order as a EPIC6 purchase by including the EPIC6 Contract Number. (Ex: EPIC6 9.23)
- Email the Purchase Order to the vendor and Bcc email@example.com
- Per the Interlocal Agreement, EPIC6 members must send a copy of the purchase order that utilizes an EPIC6 contract or a Monthly Report, which reports all purchase orders including PO number, date, vendor, the PO amount, and the EPIC6 contract number to firstname.lastname@example.org by the 10th of the following month.