The Region 6 ESC Summer Series of Learning Conference offers participants opportunity to gain information and updates on topics related to special education in Texas and best practices for supporting students and teachers. The event includes four days of presentations from leaders in the field of special education.
Region 6 Summer Series of Learning Online Conference
This year's event will include:
- Temple Grandin, Ph. D.
- Walsh, Gallegos, Trevino, Russo, and Kyle
- Gail Cheramie, Ph. D.
- Brenda Myles, Ph. D.
- Lisa Rogers (Educating Diverse Learners)
- Sasha Long (The Autism Helper)
- Christine Reeve, Ph. D. BCBA-D (Autism Classroom Resources)
- Anissa Moore, M. Ed., BCBA (Moore Consulting)
- Vickie Mitchell, Ph. D. (SHSU, Garrett Center for Transition)
- Dawn Flanagan, Ph. D.
- Texas Parent to Parent
- Easter Seals
- Waymaker Pathway, Inc.
- Pam Esser
- LaShaun Arza
- Tammy Hayes
*No CEUs are included for this virtual conference*
Dr. Temple Grandin Video