Texas Education Code requires the following:
- Districts to state whether one or more of its campuses have been awarded a distinction designation or is currently rated F and to provide an explanation of the significance of the information.
- Districts to post on the district website the current accreditation status and accountability ratings, Texas Academic Performance Reports (TAPR), and School Report Cards (SRC) as well as an explanation of the information by the 10th day of each school year.
- TEA to post the following by October 1 of each year:
- The performance rating assigned to each district and campus
- Each distinction designation awarded
- The financial accountability rating assigned to each district
FAQ of Performance Posting Requirements