As the Gifted and Talented Specialist in the Special Programs department, I provide technical assistance and staff development to school districts to help support their G/T programs.
The services I provide are:
- The state required 30 hours of G/T Level One training
- The state required six hours annual update of G/T training
- The state required six hours of G/T training for administrators and counselors
- On site technical assistance
- Office based technical assistance
- Special topics workshops based on local district’s needs and or request
I am here to assist you with any question or needs you may have concerning G/T. I am available to come to your district and help with reviewing/ revising your G/T plan. I also offer onsite workshops throughout the region to cover clusters of districts to reduce the driving distance for participants. Please allow me to be of service to you.