eduphoria!SchoolObjects:pdas™ provides a web-based total PDAS management system, giving teachers and principals a single tool to create, submit and monitor PDAS.
- Complete web-based PDAS solution
- Blackberry, iPhone/iPod Touch, Pocket PC, Tablet & Palm OS walkthrough tools
- Reports mirror official state reports
- Enable staff members to view their evaluations online
- Intervention plan notification and instrument
- Track PDAS progress through the year
- Alternate evaluation builder, enabling non-teaching staff to be evaluated
- District-wide evaluators and viewers supported
What can SchoolObjects:pdas™ do for my district?
SchoolObjects:pdas™ can be accessed via a web browser, allowing principals and teachers to work on PDAS from school or home. Teacher self-reports, observation documents, walk-throughs, summative evaluations and intervention plans are all stored in one location, making it easy for teachers and principals to quickly view their PDAS documents. Principals can view their staff list at a glance and track how many walk-throughs have been performed, whether the staff member has had a formal evaluation, if the self-report has been submitted and if the summative has been completed. All reports print in PDF format and look exactly like the state reports so they are familiar to principals and teachers!
Principals can perform both informal walk-throughs and formal observations and record their observations on their Blackberry, iPhone/iPod Touch, Pocket PC, Tablet or Palm OS device. The principal can also send the evaluation to the teacher for viewing electronically. All records are stored under the teacher’s name and can be accessed at any time. Non-teaching employees can also be evaluated, using the alternate appraisal builder!
7 reasons why you need SchoolObjects:pdas™
- Available from any computer. SchoolObjects:pdas™ can be accessed from any Internet-enabled computer, allowing Principals and Teachers to do PDAS from work or at home.
- All documents stored together. Teacher self-reports, observation documents, walk-throughs, summative evaluations and intervention plans are all stored in one location, making it easy for teachers and principals to quickly view their PDAS documents.
- Walkthroughs and observations in the palm of your hand. With SchoolObject:PocketPDAS as part of SchoolObject:pdas™ enterprise you can easily perform informal walkthroughs and observations on your Blackberry, iPhone/iPod Touch, Pocket PC, Tablet or Palm OS device.
- Track school-wide PDAS checklists and statistics. Principals can quickly view which teachers have completed their self-reports, how many walk-through observa-tions have been done on the campus and which items are remaining. In addition, the summary report gives principals an overall view of teacher performance on summative evaluations.
- Teachers can track their PDAS progress. SchoolObjects:pdas™ enables teachers to view PDAS documents and edit their self-report observations online. As the year progresses, principals can allow teachers to view their PDAS documents with a single click.
- Non-PDAS appraisals. SchoolObjects:pdas™ enterprise gives you the ability to create appraisal forms for your non-PDAS staff. Appraise everyone from technicians, to paraprofessionals, to directors all from the same application.
- Helpful tips from scoring guide. As principals complete PDAS observation information, they can click help links to receive hints on how best to score domain items.
Unlimited free technical support is provided by telephone and remote assistance. Districts outside of Region 6 will be charged for travel from Region 6 ESC, Huntsville to and from the district. Additional training at Region 6 ESC: $45 per participant.
Steve Pierce, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jenny Hawkins, email@example.com