The Career and Technical Education (CTE) Program at Region 6 considers itself one of the premier programs in the state. We pride ourselves in providing quality services for districts including charter schools in Region 6 and the State of Texas.
The Region 6 CTE Program offers several opportunities for districts and charter schools to participate in. These opportunities are:
- Being a member of the CTE Consortium Shared Services Arrangement
- Being a member of the CTE State Technical Services
- CTE Program Campus Effectiveness Audits
- CTE Guidance Assistance Service
- Career and Technical Education Alternative Educator Certification Program
- CTE Coordinators' Meetings
The CTE staff provide both professional development and technical assistance to schools and charter schools who participate in the above services. On-site as well as regional training is to provided. Technical assistance is provided both on-site, by phone, by email as well as distance learning.
View the tabs at the right for more specific program information and contact information on the CTE Programs.