- Driver Education Classroom, Simulation and Behind-the-Wheel (BTW) Instruction
- Driver Education 32 Hour License On Line "LOL" Program
- Driver Education Parent Taught Course 106 "Ready SET Drive"
- Driver Education Teacher Certification Training
- Driver Education Traffic SAFETY Curriculum Materials
- Driver Education Virtual School 101 "A SAFE Drive into the Future" (TxVSN)
Click the following link to purchase Parent Taught Driver Education - Ready SET Drive PTDE Course 106: http://bit.ly/PTCourse106
National Teen Driver Safety Week - October 16-22, 2016
Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for teens in the United States. In 2014, a total of 2,450 teens and young adults aged 15–19 years died in motor vehicle crashes, and approximately 288,000 were treated in emergency departments or hospitalized for injuries (1). In the last decade, motor vehicle crash deaths and injuries among teens decreased significantly (1); however, projections for 2015 data indicate a 10% increase in fatalities among persons aged 15–20 years (2).