6Tech Integration Fee Service
The 6Tech fee service provides our districts a cost effective solution to meet their technology integration needs.
- Face-to-face training at the Region 6 ESC Professional Development Center by Technology Integration specialists
- Annual Technology and Digital Learning Conference
- Technology webinar series
- Project Share Support
- Vision PBL - WOW Academy Series
- Technology integration instructional coaching
- Technology integration assistance
Technology Integration training and assistance is available to non-member districts. Region 6 workshop and onsite fees apply.
Region 6 ESC, in partnership with Region 11 ESC, has exclusive rights to offer this service at the best possible price. Region 6 districts, charter schools, and private schools are eligible to receive streaming video services through Region 6 ESC. Streaming video administrator training is required for new districts and is provided free at Region 6 ESC. Additional trainings require the standard onsite training pricing. The following Discovery Education packages are available:
- Discovery Education™ Basic Streaming - (Standard DE Streaming Package)
- Discovery Education™ Streaming PLUS Media Pack
- Discovery Education™ Science K-8
- Discovery Education™ Health
Sphere 3D - Glassware 2.0
We are working with Sphere 3D to offer districts a cost-effective solution for delivering applications across all device platforms such as Google Chromebooks, iPads, Microsoft Surface tablets and other mobile devices.
For more information see the attached document and contact Melissa McClatchy.
Melissa McClatchy, Coordinator - Instructional Technology and Digital Learning, firstname.lastname@example.org
Maggi Carmichael, Secretary - Technology Integration , email@example.com